Planning to cook something new like delicious Aash at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Aash recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Aash recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Aash and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Aash Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Aash recipe, Aash recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Aash ingredients, Aash calories:
Aash Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Aash ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- ½ Cups kidney beans
- ½ Cups chickpeas
- ½ Cups navy beans
- 1 Cup chopped parsley
- 1 Cup chopped spinach
- 1 Cup chopped coriander
- 1 Cup chopped dill
- 500 Grams linguine (or persian reshteh noodles if you can get them)
- 2 large onions
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped mint, fresh or dry
- 1 Cup Kashk (Whey) or sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
This article will help you to make Aash recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Aash recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Put the kidney beans, navy beans and chickpeas in a large pot, add water and let cook until tender and set aside.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a large pot and add parsley, spinach, dill and coriander to it. Let cook for 20 minutes.
- Break up the noodles into strands of a couple of inches in length and add to the mixture and let simmer until they are cooked. Then add the flour to it.
- Slice the onions and saute them in a pan with vegetable oil until the color turns golden.
- Add salt, turmeric, pepper and mint to onions. stir and add it to the pot with noodles and vegetables.
- Add cooked legumes (kidney beans, navy beans and chickpeas) to the pot. Place the lid on and let it cook for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Place Ash Reshteh in a large serving bowl and top with sauteed onion and whey.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Aash recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Aash dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.