Planning to cook something new like delicious Aloo shimla mirch at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Aloo shimla mirch recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Aloo shimla mirch recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Aloo Shimla Mirch and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Aloo Shimla Mirch Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Aloo shimla mirch recipe, Aloo shimla mirch recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Aloo shimla mirch ingredients, Aloo shimla mirch calories:
Aloo Shimla Mirch Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Aloo Shimla Mirch Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Aloo Shimla Mirch ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Potato peeled and diced 500 grams
- Capsicum seeded and diced 1 medium
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions diced 3 medium
- Ginger deseed and julienne 1-inch piece
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
Aloo Shimla Mirch Recipe
This article will help you to make Aloo Shimla Mirch recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Aloo Shimla Mirch recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all, you have to boil water in a deep pan and after that add potatoes, half of the turmeric powder, salt.
- Next step is to cook it till potatoes are done. Drain it and keep it aside.
- In the next step, you have to heat oil in a non-stick pan and add cumin seeds to it.
- Once they start to crackle, add garlic, capsicum, ginger, onions, and sauté till onions get golden brown.
- After that add sauté and potatoes for two minutes.
- After doing this, you have to add remaining chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix them well.
- After mixing them cover it and cook it for 7 to 8 minutes.
- At last, serve it hot with roti and parantha in front of your family and friends.
Aloo Shimla Mirch Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Aloo shimla mirch recipe has 133 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Aloo shimla mirch dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.