Planning to cook something new like delicious Aloo tikki at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Aloo tikki recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Aloo tikki recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Aloo tikki and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Aloo tikki Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Aloo tikki recipe, Aloo tikki recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Aloo tikki ingredients, Aloo tikki calories:
Aloo tikki Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Aloo tikki Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Aloo tikki ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 4 potatoes (peeled), boiled
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup peas, boiled
- to taste sea salt
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 100 ml refined oil
- 1 onion, julienne
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, small
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
Aloo tikki Recipe
This article will help you to make Aloo tikki recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Aloo tikki recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Dry roast coriander seeds, pepper and cumin in a pan. Powder the dry roasted spices into mortar and pestle.
- In a bowl mash four potatoes. In another bowl mash half a cup of peas. Combine these two together and mix well.
- Add 2 tsp ginger paste.
- In a pan, saute one onion (julienne) with refined oil and add them into aloo tikki mixture.
- Add little salt, roasted masala spice, green chilly, fresh coriander and red chilli powder into aloo tikki mixture. Mix well. Add 1/2 tsp oil for some moisture.
- Take a portion of aloo tikki mixture and make a ball out of it and gently flatten them into a round shape. Keep them in a fridge for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour onto them.
- In a pan, shallow fry the aloo tikki with refined oil.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Aloo tikki Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Aloo tikki recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Aloo tikki dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.