Planning to cook something new like delicious Alu Pitika at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Alu Pitika recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Alu Pitika recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Alu Pitika and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Alu Pitika Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Alu Pitika recipe, Alu Pitika recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Alu Pitika ingredients, Alu Pitika calories:
Alu Pitika Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Alu Pitika Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Alu Pitika ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 Potatoes or about 2 cups when peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 2 Green chillies or 2 teaspoons of sliced chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- coriander leaves for garnish
Alu Pitika Recipe
This article will help you to make Alu Pitika recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Alu Pitika recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Set the potatoes to boil. I used a pressure cooker and cooked till 3 whistles so the potatoes became soft and fully cooked. The timings above are based on the same.
- Meanwhile prepare the other ingredients: Slice the chilies, onions (small pieces) and mince the coriander leaves
- When the cooker is ready to open, peel the potatoes and then mash them as you would for chokha. Check that there are no chunks of un-mashed potato
- Add salt, chilli, onion slices and mustard oil. Mix it all well. Either mix in the coriander leaves (which is what I did) or use them as garnish. Serve with rice and dhal or with roti, whatever you please!
Alu Pitika Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Alu Pitika recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Alu Pitika dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.