Planning to cook something new like delicious Amriti with rabdi at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Amriti with rabdi recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Amriti with rabdi recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Amriti with rabdi and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Amriti with rabdi Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Amriti with rabdi recipe, Amriti with rabdi recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Amriti with rabdi ingredients, Amriti with rabdi calories:
|Recipe Serving||4 People|
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||1 hr 10 minutes|
Amriti with rabdi Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Amriti with rabdi Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Amriti with rabdi ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 Cups Dhuli urad dal (husked Bengal Gram – soaked in water overnight)
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- Saffron color
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom ground
- 500 gram Ghee (to fry)
Amriti with rabdi Recipe
This article will help you to make Amriti with rabdi recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Amriti with rabdi recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Wash, drain and grind the daal with minimum water (should be thick). Mix in the colour.
- Beat daal well till fluffy, a drop dropped in water should float.
- Keep aside to ferment for 3-4 hours in Summer, more in Winter.
- Dissolve sugar in the water over low heat, stirring continuously till sugar is dissolved (do not let it come to a boil before that).
- Cook till one thread consistency (a drop pressed between fingers and pulled apart, should form a thin thread).
- Add cardamom powder. Pipe the batter with a nozzle or cloth with a hole, to form imartis straight into the hot ghee.
- Lower flame and allow to crisp turning once.
- Remove from ghee, drop into the hot syrup for 3-4 minutes, drain and serve.
Amriti with rabdi Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Amriti with rabdi recipe has N/A.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Amriti with rabdi dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.