Planning to cook something new like delicious Aushe Sarka at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Aushe Sarka recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Aushe Sarka recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Aushe Sarka and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Aushe Sarka Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Aushe Sarka recipe, Aushe Sarka recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Aushe Sarka ingredients, Aushe Sarka calories:
Aushe Sarka Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Aushe Sarka Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Aushe Sarka ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground lamb (or ground beef or turkey)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 7 ounces uncooked spaghetti (doesn’t need to be exact)
- 10 cups chicken broth (low-sodium if store-bought)
- One 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and strained
- One 15-ounce can chick peas, rinsed and strained
- 1 large bunch swiss chard or kale, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1 pint plain Greek yogurt
Aushe Sarka Recipe
This article will help you to make Aushe Sarka recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Aushe Sarka recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Sauté the onion in olive oil in a medium skillet on medium-low heat until tender and golden. Add the garlic and sauté another 2 minutes. Add the ground lamb and use a spoon to break it up as it cooks so it is small, loose, and separated (like taco meat). If the cooked lamb produces a lot of oil, drain it off.
- Once the meat is browned add the coriander, paprika, salt, pepper, tomato paste, and water. Mix everything well, drop heat to low, and continue to cook for 15 to 20 minutes until it is a deep, reddish brown and infused with flavor.
- While the meat is cooking, pour the chicken broth into a large pot and bring to a boil. Add the spaghetti and boil for 5 minutes. Add the beans and chard/kale to the broth and continue to cook until the pasta is done.
- To assemble, put two ladles of noodles and broth into each serving bowl. Top with 2 spoonfuls of lamb. Finish with 1 or 2 spoonfuls of yogurt.
- To eat, give each bowl a stir and enjoy.
Aushe Sarka Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Aushe Sarka recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Aushe Sarka dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.