Planning to cook something new like delicious Baamiyah at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Baamiyah recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Baamiyah recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Baamiyah and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Baamiyah Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Baamiyah recipe, Baamiyah recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Baamiyah ingredients, Baamiyah calories:
Baamiyah Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Baamiyah ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 lb stew meat (lamb or beef)
- 1 pound frozen okra
- 16 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 4 oz. canned tomato puree
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 8 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
This article will help you to make Baamiyah recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Baamiyah recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- In a large saucepan, brown meat with olive oil. Add onions and garlic.
- Add crushed tomatoes, stirring well with meat, garlic and onion. Add cumin, coriander, salt and pepper, and allspice. Add water and tomato puree. Stir and combine well.
- Add okra and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 hours, or until meat is tender and done.
- The sauce should thicken as it cooks. If it does not, add 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- Serve bamia with white rice and a salad.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Baamiyah recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Baamiyah dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.