Planning to cook something new like delicious Basundi at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Basundi recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Basundi recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Basundi and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Basundi Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Basundi recipe, Basundi recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Basundi ingredients, Basundi calories:
|Recipe Serving||6 People|
|Preparation Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||35 minutes|
Basundi Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Basundi ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 litre full fat milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 pods cardamom
- 5 almonds blanched
- 3 pistachios skinned
- 10-15 threads saffron
This article will help you to make Basundi recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Basundi recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Soak saffron in 2 tsp hot milk, keep aside. Chop finely or crush coarsely, the almonds and pistachios.
- Peel and powder cardamom seeds with a mallet.
- Add to chopped dry fruit.
- Run saffron with base of a mallet, in cup, till dissolved in milk.
- Put milk to boil in a large deep pan, stirring occasionally.
- When it starts boiling, reduce heat and boil.
- Stir frequently, till milk is 2/3 in volume.
- Add all other ingredients to boiling milk.
- Boil further for 3-4 minutes. Take off fire. Cool a little.
- Pour into a large decorative serving bowl.
- Allow to cool completely, chill in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- To avoid a layer forming on the surface, stir frequently while cooling.
- Serve chilled in individual cups with rose petal to decorate on top, if desired.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Basundi recipe has 142 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Basundi dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.