Planning to cook something new like delicious Bhatura at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Bhatura recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Bhatura recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Bhatura and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Bhatura Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Bhatura recipe, Bhatura recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Bhatura ingredients, Bhatura calories:
This article will help you to make Bhatura recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Bhatura recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
Bhatura Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Bhatura ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Refined flour (Maida) 2 1/2 cups
- Yogurts 1/2 cup
- Soda bicarbonate a Pinch
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Salt 1 Teaspoon
Simple Steps to Make Bhature At Home
- First of all, place flour and baking power, soda bicarbonate and salt in a bowl. Mix well and pass it through a sieve. Now mix yogurt with sugar and salt.
- After that add this to the flour and add about a cup of water and mix gradually to make a soft dough by light kneading.
- In the 3rd step, Incorporate two tablespoons of oil into the dough and cover the dough with a wet cloth. Keep it aside for an hour.
- In the 4th step, divide dough into sixteen equal portions. Roll them into balls. Cover and keep to ferment for 10 minutes. After that grease our palms with a little oil and flatten the balls.
- After you done that, roll out into 5 inch diameter diskettes. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and keep fry the Bhaturas on high heat till light brown on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- At last serve hot with your family members with Chole.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Bhatura recipe has 2147 Kcal.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Bhatura dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.