Planning to cook something new like delicious Bichak at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Bichak recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Bichak recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Bichak and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Bichak Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Bichak recipe, Bichak recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Bichak ingredients, Bichak calories:
Bichak Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Bichak ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Lukewarm (110°F) water — 1/4 cup
- Active dry yeast — 1 (1/4-ounce) package
- Flour — 3 1/2 cups
- Salt — 1 teaspoon
- Water — 1 1/4 cups
- Egg, beaten — 1
- Oil — 1 tablespoon
- Egg yolks — 2
Meat (gosht) Filling
- Oil — 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Onions, finely chopped — 2
- Ground lamb or beef — 1 pound
- Salt and peppers — to season
This article will help you to make Bichak recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Bichak recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Mix the lukewarm water and yeast together in a small bowl and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
- Add 3 cups of the flour and the salt to large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour and add the yeast mixture, 1 1/4 cups water, beaten egg and oil. Stir with a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients and bring the dough together.
- Remove the dough to a floured work surface and knead, adding extra flour as needed, until the dough is no longer sticking to your hands and is silky and elastic.
- Place the dough in a large, lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a clean towel or plastic wrap and set in a warm corner until doubled in size, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- While the dough is rising, make the meat filling. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high flame. Add the onions and saute until they are cooked down and translucent, 4 or 5 minutes.
- Add the ground meat and saute, breaking up large chunks, until cooked through, another 6 or 7 minutes. Drain any excess fat, season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove the dough to a lightly floured work surface and punch it down with your fists to deflate it. Cut the dough in two and roll the out half the dough into a rectangle about 1/4-inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter or large glass to cut the dough into 3 or 4-inch rounds. Place 1 or 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture into the middle of a round. Fold the bottom of the dough up over the filling then fold down the top on each side to form a triangle. Pinch the edges together to form a seam and seal in the filling. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Place the bichak on a greased baking sheet. Beat the egg yolks with a little water and and brush the top of each pastry with the egg wash. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the pastries are lightly browned and cooked through.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Bichak recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Bichak dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.