Planning to cook something new like delicious Bilahi Maas at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Bilahi Maas recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Bilahi Maas recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Bilahi Maas and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Bilahi Maas Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Bilahi Maas recipe, Bilahi Maas recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Bilahi Maas ingredients, Bilahi Maas calories:
Bilahi Maas Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Bilahi Maas Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Bilahi Maas ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 6 pieces of any fresh water fish, preferrably Rohu (Carp)
- 2 tablespoon mustard oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 dry red chilies, slit
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 4 medium sized potatoes, boiled and roughly mashed
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped /mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 3 cups of water
- 4 tablespoon mustard oil
- Handful of coriander, chopped
Bilahi Maas Recipe
This article will help you to make Bilahi Maas recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Bilahi Maas recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Marinate the fish pieces in 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces, on both sides. Remove the fish pieces and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the remaining oil, bay leaf, red chilies and cumin seeds.
- In medium heat, add onion, garlic and little salt. Saute for about two minutes.
- Add tomatoes and saute well. Cook till the tomatoes are mushy and oil oozes out.
- Add the mashed potatoes, turmeric powder, cumin powder and mix well. You’ll now find a thick gravy.
- Add water and mix again. Bring it to a boil and cook for about a minute.
- Add the fried fish pieces, garam masala powder and salt. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook covered for about 5-7 minutes till you find oil rise to the top.
- Add coriander leaves and simmer for about a minute.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.
Bilahi Maas Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Bilahi Maas recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Bilahi Maas dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.