Planning to cook something new like delicious Chana masala at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Chana masala recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Chana masala recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Chana masala and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Chana masala Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Chana masala recipe, Chana masala recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Chana masala ingredients, Chana masala calories:
Chana masala Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Chana masala Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Chana masala ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 800g canned chickpeas or 720g jar giant chickpeas
- 3 onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5cm piece of ginger
- 2-3 green chillies, roughly chopped
- 1½ tbsp ghee
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli
- powder (Kashmiri if possible)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 ½ tsp amchoor powder (optional)
3 medium tomatoes
- (around 300g), roughly chopped, or 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- , juiced
- ½ small pack coriander leaves, to serve
Chana masala Recipe
This article will help you to make Chana masala recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Chana masala recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Drain the chickpeas, add to a large pan with 400ml of water and season. Bring to the boil, then turn off the heat and set aside to allow the chickpea flavour to infuse the water.
- Blitz the onions with the garlic, ginger and green chillies. Melt the ghee in a large saucepan, then add the onion mix with a pinch of salt and cook for 8-10 mins, until softened.
- Stir in the spices, and cook for 3 more mins, adding a splash of the chickpea water to stop them sticking to the bottom of the pan. Add the tomatoes and another splash of water and cook for 5 mins, squishing the tomatoes with a spoon as they soften. Tip in the chickpeas, along with their cooking water. Cook for 10 mins. Season well, add the lemon juice, and a splash of water if you like a looser curry. Scatter with the coriander, to serve.
- Chana masala Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Chana masala recipe has 127.6 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Chana masala dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.