Planning to cook something new like delicious Chhenagaja at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Chhenagaja recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Chhenagaja recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Chhenagaja and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Chhenagaja Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Chhenagaja recipe, Chhenagaja recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Chhenagaja ingredients, Chhenagaja calories:
Chhenagaja Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Chhenagaja ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 liter Milk for Chhena
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp semolina or Sooji
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp rose water
- Oil, for deep frying
This article will help you to make Chhenagaja recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Chhenagaja recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Heat up the milk on medium hotness in an overwhelming bottomed pan.
- Include the lemon juice and mix mixture persistently till it gets to be soured.
- Channel the coagulated drain through a muslin cloth.
- Wash the Chenna under running water, to uproot the lemony taste.
- Press out all the exceed expectations water out of the chenna.
- Move the Chenna in a dish.
- Include the semolina.
- Squeeze the Chenna-semolina mixture, till it secures a raw consistency.
- Make 16 to 20 equivalent estimated balls from the mixture.
- Shape every batter ball to a rectangle shape with the assistance of your palm.
- Heat the oil to 180°c, in a deep fryer.
- Sear all the Chenna rectangles, a couple at once, in the oil, till golden brown on both sides.
- Keep aside the fried Chenna rectangles.
- Heat up the water and sugar in a pan to make the sugar syrup.
- Cook for approx 5-6 minutes, mixing ceaselessly, till 1 string consistency is arrived at.
- Expel the sugar syrup from high temperature.
- Include the rose water.
- Mix well.
- Dunk the singed Chenna rectangles in the sugar syrup.
- Chenna Gaja’s are prepared to be served.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Chhenagaja recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Chhenagaja dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.