Planning to cook something new like delicious Chicken Tikka masala at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Chicken Tikka masala recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Chicken Tikka masala recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Chicken Tikka masala and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Chicken Tikka masala Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Chicken Tikka masala recipe, Chicken Tikka masala recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Chicken Tikka masala ingredients, Chicken Tikka masala calories:
|Recipe Serving||4 People|
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||50 minutes|
Chicken Tikka masala Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Chicken Tikka masala Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Chicken Tikka masala ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 Tbsp Curry or tandoori paste
- 2 tbsp Natural yogurt
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinned)
- 3 tbsp Single cream
- 200-gram Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Root ginger (grated), peeled
- 2 cloves Garlic (chopped), peeled
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Bay leaves (optional)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped), peeled
- 2 medium Red chilies (seeded (if using Birdseye use only half to one), chopped
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- 25-gram Fresh coriander leaves (optional)
Chicken Tikka masala Recipe
This article will help you to make Chicken Tikka masala recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Chicken Tikka masala recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- The first thing first, put the curry or tandoori paste into a bowl with the yogurt, stir it well, and then add the chicken pieces and stir it well again.
- After doing a lot of stirring, put that bowl into the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now, preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- After following the above steps, put the chicken pieces into an ovenproof dish and bake it for straight 10 minutes.
- Now, on the other side, blend together ginger, the cream, garlic, and tomatoes in a bowl and set it aside.
- Now, heat the oil in a saucepan and add bay leaves (if you want to) and the onions and fry them until the onion starts turning into golden-brown.
- Once it has done, add the chilies, salt, turmeric, cumin, garam masala, coriander, and paprika and stir for 1 minute.
- Now, put the chicken pieces and fry for only 5 minutes.
- After doing that, add the cream and tomato mixture, cover it and cook it at minimum heat for next 5 minutes.
- The chicken curry should look like red and creamy and its texture should be fairly smooth and thick.
- After doing these things above, add 125 ml/5 fl oz water and cook it for another 1 minute.
- You are almost done, now turn off your device, pour it into a serving dish and if you wish you can garnish with the coriander leaves.
- At last, serve with Naans, pita breads, or rice in front of your family members or friends.
Chicken Tikka Masala Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Chicken Tikka masala recipe has 1249 calorie.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Chicken Tikka masala dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.