Planning to cook something new like delicious Churma Ladoo at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Churma Ladoo recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Churma Ladoo recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Churma Ladoo and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Churma Ladoo Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Churma Ladoo recipe, Churma Ladoo recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Churma Ladoo ingredients, Churma Ladoo calories:
Churma Ladoo Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Churma Ladoo Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Churma Ladoo ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Whole Wheat Flour 2 cups
- Semolina 4 tablespoons
- Ghee 1 1/2 cups
- Milk as required
- Jaggery (gur) 1/2 cup
- Poppy seeds (khuskhus/posto) roasted 1 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
Churma Ladoo Recipe
This article will help you to make Churma Ladoo recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Churma Ladoo recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Mix flour and semolina in a bowl. Add ½ cup ghee and mix well.
- Add milk as required and knead into a stiff dough. Divide dough into round or elongated shapes.
- Heat sufficient ghee in a kadai and deep fry these till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper and let them cool.
- Coarsely grind them and transfer into a bowl. Heat 1 cup ghee in a non stick pan, add jaggery and stir till it melts.
- Spread khuskhus on a plate. Add the melted jaggery to the ground mixture in the bowl.
- Add green cardamom powder and mix well. You can also add nutmeg powder or powdered nuts if you wish.
- Shape the mixture to even sized laddoos and roll them khuskhus. Arrange the laddoos on a serving plate and serve when completely cooled.
- You can also serve them in an airtight container.
Churma Ladoo Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Churma Ladoo recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Churma Ladoo dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.