Planning to cook something new like delicious Dahi vada at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Dahi vada recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Dahi vada recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Dahi vada and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Dahi vada Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Dahi vada recipe, Dahi vada recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Dahi vada ingredients, Dahi vada calories:
Dahi vada Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Dahi vada Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Dahi vada ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 Cup Dhuli urad dal (husked black gram)-soaked 5-6 hours, and ground to a paste
- For frying Oil
- 2 1/2 Cups Yogurt (beaten smooth)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds (powdered), roasted
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Kali mirch
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Kala namak (black rock salt)
- For garnishing Chaat ka masala
Dahi vada Recipe
This article will help you to make Dahi vada recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Dahi vada recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Beat daal well to make it light and fluffy.
- Heat the oil.
- Shape the wadas and fry in hot oil, to a golden brown over medium heat. Lift out of the oil and put into a pan of salted water.
- Repeat this with the rest of the batter.
- Mix the salt, 1 tsp of the cumin, 1 Tbsp of the coriander leaves and black pepper into the yogurt.
- Squeeze out the fried bhallas and arrange them on a serving dish.
- Cover it with yogurt garnish with the rest of the cumin, coriander leaves, chilli powder, kala namak and chaat masala
Dahi vada Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Dahi vada recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Dahi vada dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.