Planning to cook something new like delicious Dhokla at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Dhokla recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Dhokla recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Dhokla and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Dhokla Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Dhokla recipe, Dhokla recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Dhokla ingredients, Dhokla calories:
Dhokla Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Dhokla ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 Cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp citric acid
- 1 tbsp sugar
- to taste salt
- A pinch of turmeric
- Water (to make batter)
- 1 tbsp fruit salt/ baking powder (dissolved in water)
For the Tadka:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 Dried red chilli
- 7-8 Curry leaves
This article will help you to make Dhokla recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Dhokla recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- In a bowl mix gram flour, citric acid, salt, sugar and turmeric. Add water and make it into a smooth batter with medium thick consistency.
- In a glass add the fruit salt or baking powder. Add water to it and pour this into the dhokla mixture.
- Grease the steaming tin with 2 drops of oil and pour the mixture into it. Steam for about 15-20 minutes or till cooked.
- In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chillies. Let it splutter.
- Pour the tadka over the prepared dhokla.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Dhokla recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Dhokla dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.