Planning to cook something new like delicious Dhup Pitha at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Dhup Pitha recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Dhup Pitha recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Dhup Pitha and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Dhup Pitha Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Dhup Pitha recipe, Dhup Pitha recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Dhup Pitha ingredients, Dhup Pitha calories:
Dhup Pitha Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Dhup Pitha Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Dhup Pitha ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 cup rice powder,
- 1/2 cup atta or maida,
- Jeggery melted as per taste of sweetness,
- Salt 1/4 tsp,
- Carom seeds,
- Water for mixing,
- Oil for frying(deep fry).
Dhup Pitha Recipe
This article will help you to make Dhup Pitha recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Dhup Pitha recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Take one cup of rice powder into a bowl and add half cup of atta to it.
- Add pinch of salt to adjust the taste of pitha and mix it nicely. Add some carom seeds also.
- Now for melting the jeggery heat a pan and add half cup of water to it and add 1 cup grated jeggery or add 2 piece of jeggery(I have shown the size of the jeggery pieces in my video description). Now let it boil and melt the jeggery.
- After melting the jeggery let it cool for sometime. After cooling down strain the jeggery so that if any kind of impurity is there it goes away.
- Now add this melted jeggery to our rice powder and atta mixture.
- Now mix this nicely and make a mixture. If required water should be added and prepare a semi-thick mixture. After preparing the mixture rest it for 2 hours.
- Now heat oil into a pan. This pitha some more oil is required. When oil is hot lower the flame.
- Now with a spoon(deep) add pitha into oil. Add one pitha at a time and after adding the pitha do not touch it and let it get fluff up by itself. Now in a low flame fry it until brown from both sides. Make sure flame should be low otherwise pitha will not get cooked from inside. Now fry all the pithas like this.
- Serve it with a hot cup of tea. After cooling down keep it in a air tight container.
- Dhup Pitha Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Dhup Pitha recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Dhup Pitha dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.