Planning to cook something new like delicious Fërgesë at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Fërgesë recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Fërgesë recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Fërgesë and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Fërgesë Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Fërgesë recipe, Fërgesë recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Fërgesë ingredients, Fërgesë calories:
Fërgesë Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Fërgesë ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 5 Roasted & Diced Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Diced Onions
- 150g Feta Cheese
- 400g Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 20g Flour
- 20g Butter
- 40g Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Basil
- Olive Oil
This article will help you to make Fërgesë recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Fërgesë recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Sweat the onion in a small drop of olive oil until softened – about 3 minutes, then remove and set aside.
- Simmer the red bell peppers, tomatoes and basil on a medium to high heat for 10 minutes – the mixture should have thickened with little liquid remaining. Mix in the onion and set aside to cool.
- In a separate small saucepan melt the butter. Mix in the flour to form a roux. Crumble in the feta while stirring quickly. Once all has melted, you should have a thick texture – add the yogurt.
- Mix the feta and yogurt mixture into it into the pepper and tomatoes mixture. Season with the Chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Split into 2 dishes and cook on 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Leave to cool slightly before serving – best served with crusty bread.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Fërgesë recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Fërgesë dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.