Planning to cook something new like delicious Gud papdi (Gol papdi) at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Gud papdi (Gol papdi) recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Gud papdi (Gol papdi) recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Gud papdi (Gol papdi) and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Gud papdi (Gol papdi) Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Gud papdi (Gol papdi) recipe, Gud papdi (Gol papdi) recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Gud papdi (Gol papdi) ingredients, Gud papdi (Gol papdi) calories:
Gud papdi (Gol papdi) Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Gud papdi (Gol papdi) Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Gud papdi (Gol papdi) ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour / Roti Ka Atta
- ¾ cup Jaggery / Gud
- ¾ cup Ghee / Clarified butter
- 1 tbsp Edible gum/ gaund
- 1 tsp Dry Ginger Powder / Sonth
- 2 tbsp Grated dry coconut
- 1 tbsp Milk
Gud papdi (Gol papdi) Recipe
This article will help you to make Gud papdi (Gol papdi) recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Gud papdi (Gol papdi) recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- In a kadai add all of the ghee which is clarified butter
- once its hot add all of the edible gum which is guand and using a slotted spoon keep stirring it in and fry for about 30 seconds or until they fluff up.
- then remove them in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now in the same ghee add the whole wheat flour and start stirring it in
- and keep stirring for the next 6-7 minutes or until the flour starts looking a brown in colour.
- Once the flour starts looking brown then remove it from the flame and add the dry ginger powder followed by the cooked edible gum then the jaggery and stir everything in.
- you can even press the edible gum down using the slotted spoon so it becomes one with the golpapdi mix.
- Once everything is mixed in then add the milk and mix that in as well.
- And now in a greased plate remove this golpapdi batter and using a back side of the slotted spoon spread it evenly,
- If you wish you can even use the backside of a kotori
- And then do the sides by using the backside of a spoon.
- Then sprinkle the dry coconut which is again optional but i really like the taste of it
- Once the mix has cooled down a bit then using a knife make vertical cuts
- And then horizontal cuts giving us a rectangular shape.
- wait for say about 15 minutes so the golpapdi cools downs completely before removing it.
- After 15 minutes using a sharp edge spatula gently remove all the gol papdi
- Do store it in a airtight container and it will last for almost 7-10 days in the winter season.
Gud papdi (Gol papdi) Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Gud papdi (Gol papdi) recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Gud papdi (Gol papdi) dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.