Planning to cook something new like delicious Gulab jamun at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Gulab jamun recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Gulab jamun recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Gulab jamun and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Gulab jamun Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Gulab jamun recipe, Gulab jamun recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Gulab jamun ingredients, Gulab jamun calories:
|Recipe Serving||12 People|
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
|Total Cook Time||1 hour 10 minute|
Gulab jamun Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. We all know that Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Gulab jamun Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Gulab jamun ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 100 Gram Khoya (firmly packed)
- 1 tbsp Refined flour or soojee
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Milk (mixed with a little water)
- 4 Green cardamoms (slightly crushed)
- Cube of bread
Gulab jamun Recipe
This article will help you to make Gulab jamun recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Gulab jamun recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- The first step is, with the help of your palm or you can also use the base of a flat metal bowl, mash the khoya well so that no grains remain in it.
- In the next step, mix in the flour and baking soda and knead into a firm dough. You can use a food processor too.
- After that, the dough should be firm but pliable and should not feel dry. If it does feel dry to you, wet your hands with some water and work the dough again.
- Now, shape the dough into marble-sized balls (jamuns) that are smooth and creaseless. The shape can be oblong or round.
- In the next step, you have to heat ghee in the kadahi till a piece of dough tossed in comes up at once.
- After that, lower heat and fry a cube of bread till light brown (this lowers the temperature of the ghee).
- Now, lift out bread and add as many jamuns as will fit in, without one touching the other (be a little careful here).
- Keep the heat low and fry these till a golden brown in color all over.
- Now, drain the jamuns out of the ghee, and fry the next lot, increasing the heat for a few seconds and then lowering it again before adding the jamuns.
- Keep the ‘almost ready’ gulab jamuns aside until the tasty syrup is ready.
- In the next step, mix the sugar and water and place over low heat, stirring till the sugar dissolves. Make sure it does not boil.
- Now, Increase the heat once the sugar dissolves, and then bring mixture to a boil.
- After that add the milk and water mixture and continue boiling over a high flame, without stirring it.
- Carefully, skim off any scum that collects on the sides of the pan.
- Cook till syrup thickens a bit. A finger dipped in slightly cold syrup should form a coating on it for a few seconds..
- Take syrup off the stove and cool for a minimum of half an hour and strain through a fine nylon sieve or muslin cloth.
- After doing plenty of things, add cardamom and bring syrup to a boil again.
- In the last step, add the fried gulab jamuns to it and put off the heat. Let jamuns soak for at least half an hour before serving it in front of your family members or friend.
Gulab jamun Nutritional Information (Calories)
|Carbs In Gulab jamun||36.00 g Carbs|
|Fats In Gulab jamun||10.60 g Fats|
|Protein In Gulab jamun||1.82 g Protein|
|Calories In Gulab jamun||150 calories|
|Fiber In Gulab jamun||N/A|
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Gulab jamun dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.