Planning to cook something new like delicious Halwa-e-Samanak at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Halwa-e-Samanak recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Halwa-e-Samanak recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Halwa-e-Samanak and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Halwa-e-Samanak Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Halwa-e-Samanak recipe, Halwa-e-Samanak recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Halwa-e-Samanak ingredients, Halwa-e-Samanak calories:
Halwa-e-Samanak Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Halwa-e-Samanak ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Flour 1Kg
- Sugar 400 gram
- Samanak (grain dipped in water for some days till it releases its strains, then it’s dried and grinded) 1/2 kg
- Oil 1 Lit
- Yogurt 400 gram
This article will help you to make Halwa-e-Samanak recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Halwa-e-Samanak recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all, heat the oil to a medium temperature.
- Now, add some flour (about 400g) first and cook it till it gets turn red in color and gives a certain aroma.
- After following the above steps, add 5 liters of water with the rest of the flour, make sure it doesn’t leave any lumps.
- In this step, you need to add the Samanak slowly by preventing lumps creation.
- It’s time to add sugar once the water starts to dry up.
- Now, keep stirring the Halwa until all the water in halwa dries up and it turns into a red color. Now, add Yogurts (400 grams) and keep stirring till water dries up completely.
- At last, take out all the Samanak in a serving dish and serve in front of your family or friends.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Halwa-e-Samanak recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Halwa-e-Samanak dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.