Planning to cook something new like delicious Hando Guri at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Hando Guri recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Hando Guri recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Hando Guri and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Hando Guri Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Hando Guri recipe, Hando Guri recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Hando Guri ingredients, Hando Guri calories:
Hando Guri Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Hando Guri Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Hando Guri ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 cup Rice , soaked for 2 hours
- 2 cups Milk , boiled, or Curd
- 3-1/2 tablespoons Jaggery , grated, or Sugar (adjust)
- 2 teaspoons Ghee , (adjust)
- 2 tablespoons Raisins , roasted in ghee
Hando Guri Recipe
This article will help you to make Hando Guri recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Hando Guri recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- To prepare Sandah Guri Recipe (Assamese Roasted Rice Flour Porridge), wash and soak rice for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Drain water and spread the rice on a kitchen towel or clean cloth to soak the excess water.
- Change the kitchen towel and rub well till the moisture gets absorbed. Do this a couple of times till the rice is nicely dry. (doing less of this will increase the time taken to roast. You can also dry it under sun)
- Heat a nonstick kadai/shallow frying pan and dry roast rice over medium heat but stirring constantly.
- Roast till the rice is crisp and brownish in color. Keep aside to cool.
- In a grinder jar, add the roasted and cooled rice to grind to a coarse flour.
- Collect the flour in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place for later use.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of flour in a bowl and add milk or well whisked curd and stir well.
- Add sugar or grated jaggery and again mix still it dissolves well.
- Add some ghee on top and garnish with some fried raisins. You can also drizzle some melted jaggery on top.
- Serve Sandah Guri Recipe (Assamese Roasted Rice Flour Porridge) warm or cold as per your choice, for breakfast with almond flavored milk.
Hando Guri Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Hando Guri recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Hando Guri dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.