Planning to cook something new like delicious Horioh Maas at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Horioh Maas recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Horioh Maas recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Horioh Maas and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Horioh Maas Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Horioh Maas recipe, Horioh Maas recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Horioh Maas ingredients, Horioh Maas calories:
Horioh Maas Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Horioh Maas Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Horioh Maas ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 Small onions, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 18-20 red chillies
- 2 tsp coriander seeds (whole)
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 cup mustard oil
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 piece small ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 kg lamb (cut into pieces with bones)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup kachri powder (kachri is a dried vegetable, a variety of cucumbers found in Rajasthan and ground into a powder), small
- 3-4 pods cardamom
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cinnamon stick
- A pinch of mace
- 1 pod black cardamom
- Handful coriander leaves, chopped
Horioh Maas Recipe
This article will help you to make Horioh Maas recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Horioh Maas recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Dry roast the red chillies to give it a nice distinctive aroma which adds great flavor to the dish.
- Add to that the coriander seeds and cumin seeds.
- Once done, grind it into a nice fine powder.
- Heat some mustard oil in a pan. Add to this the garlic and ginger.
- Once the garlic turns slightly brown add the lamb pieces.
- Give it a good mix. This is also a good time to add salt.
- Now add the kachri powder. Not only does this powder tenderize the meat, its also adds a nice tangy flavor to it.
- Now add the chopped onions and mix all well.
- Once the onions have roasted well add the whole spices, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, mace, black cardamom. Stir well.
- Now add the red chilly powder and let it roast for about a minute.
- Add enough water to cook the lamb. Cover it and let it simmer for a couple of minutes till the meat is cooked.
- Once the meat is cooked, take out all the pieces on a platter and strain the gravy.
- Straining the gravy gets rid of all the whole spices and keeps the essence and flavors intact.
- Now add the lamb pieces you had taken out to the refined gravy and put it back on fire but on low heat.
- Add about 1/2 cup water and some coriander leaves.
- Let it simmer for a while and when you reach a good consistency of gravy, turn off the heat.
- Serve hot with a good garnishing of chopped coriander leaves.
Horioh Maas Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Horioh Maas recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Horioh Maas dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.