Planning to cook something new like delicious Imam Bajalldi at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Imam Bajalldi recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Imam Bajalldi recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Imam Bajalldi and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Imam Bayildi Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Imam Bajalldi recipe, Imam Bajalldi recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Imam Bajalldi ingredients, Imam Bajalldi calories:
Imam Bajalldi Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Imam Bajalldi Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Imam Bajalldi ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 – 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon
- dried mint, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Imam Bajalldi Recipe
This article will help you to make Imam Bajalldi recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Imam Bajalldi recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Saute the onions in a little oil.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until it comes together as a very thick stew (no liquid). Stir in mint.
- Cut the stem ends from each eggplant and cut eggplants in half lengthwise.
- Make 3 lengthwise slits, almost from end to end, cutting into the flesh about 1 inch deep.
- Heat 1/2 cup olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the eggplant, cut side down, and fry gently, until dark golden-brown on cut side.
- Turn over and fry on skin side a couple more minutes.
- Remove from oil (most of it will have been absorbed) and place on paper towels to drain for at least 15 minutes before proceeding with recipe (this gets rid of most of the oil- you can omit the frying step to cut calories and save time, but you will NOT have the same flavourful results, and the recipe will not be as authentic).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Hold each slit apart and spoon the vegetable mixture into each cavity.
- Arrange eggplants in a baking dish just large enough to hold them.
- Sprinkle with sugar, lemon juice, and drizzle with the remaining oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve with lots of crusty bread.
Imam Bajalldi Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Imam Bajalldi recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Imam Bajalldi dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.