Planning to cook something new like delicious Jalebi at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Jalebi recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Jalebi recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Jalebi and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Jalebi Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Jalebi recipe, Jalebi recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Jalebi ingredients, Jalebi calories:
|Recipe Serving||20 People|
|Preparation Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||1 hr 05 minutes|
Jalebi Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Jalebi ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1/2 Cup maida (refined flour)
- 1/4 cup dahi (yogurt, preferably sour)
- Oil/ghee (for frying)
- A square piece of cloth with a hole in it, or a strong plastic bag for piping out the ‘jalebis’
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp kesar
This article will help you to make Jalebi recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Jalebi recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Mix the flour and dahi to form a thick smooth paste (dropping consistency), adding water if necessary and leave to ferment for 6-7 hours (time depending on the weather).
- When the batter is ready, it should be spongy and you should be able to see bubbles on the surface.
- Make the sugar syrup by dissolving sugar and saffron in the water over low heat, then cook over high heat till slightly thick.
- When this mixture is lifted with a spoon and poured back into the pan, it should fall in a thin smooth stream, or when a drop of it is cooled a little, press it between your thumb and forefinger and then pull the fingers apart, it should be thread-like. Keep warm, till you fry the ‘jalebis’.
- Take a shallow, heavy pan and heat the ghee/oil. To test if your oil is ready, drop in little bit of batter in the oil, and see if it comes up at once. If it does, your oil is ready for frying.
- Fill the bag with the batter. Twist the opening to seal the bag. Snip one lower corner of the bag to make a small hole, through which you can pipe out the `jalebis’. The smaller the hole, the thinner the jalebis.
- 7.Hold the bag over the hot oil and pipe out swirls (like whirlpools), of the desired size, straight into it. Make as many such rounds as come in comfortably without touching each other.
- Lower the heat to medium and turn the ‘jalebis’ over and fry till a light brown on both sides.
- Lift out the fried jalebis, drain out the oil and put them into the syrup. Leave it for a minute or so, and then again lift it out.
- Serve it hot in front of your family members and friends.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Jalebi recipe has 123 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Jalebi dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.