Planning to cook something new like delicious Kavurme at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Kavurme recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Kavurme recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Kavurme and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Kavurme Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Kavurme recipe, Kavurme recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Kavurme ingredients, Kavurme calories:
Kavurme Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Kavurme ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 500g chopped beef
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- A pinch of dried thyme
- A pinch of hot chili powder
- A pinch of cumin
This article will help you to make Kavurme recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Kavurme recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Palce the chooped beef into a pressure cooker,
- Cook, constantly stirring, until the beef releases its juice and then it evaporates,
- Add onion, garlic cloves and water,
- Cover the lid adn cook for 50 mins. in law heat,
- When you open the lid if there is still some juice boil until evaporates,
- In a different pan melt the butter, add beef (throw away the onion and garlic),
- Add salt and pepper to taste,
- Cook, constantly stirring for 5 mins. in high heat.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Kavurme recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Kavurme dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.