Planning to cook something new like delicious Kharoli at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Kharoli recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Kharoli recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Kharoli and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Kharoli Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Kharoli recipe, Kharoli recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Kharoli ingredients, Kharoli calories:
Kharoli Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Kharoli ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Mustard seed: 100 gms
- Plantain leaf: 1
- Salt: to taste
- Kolakhar (Indigenous soda): to knead the grounded seeds
This article will help you to make Kharoli recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Kharoli recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Clean, wash and dry the seeds
- Clean the banana leaf and pass it over the fire to make it pliable.
- Dry grind the seeds and sieve.
- Put the mustard seed powder on the banana leaf.
- Sprinkle salt. Add soda little at a time and knead.
- Knead well for 15 minutes or until oil appears on the leaf.
- Make a ball, flatten it and wrap it with the leaf to form a parcel. Tie the parcel with a string.
- Keep the parcel inside a container and keep it in a warm place.
- On the 3rd day, the Kharoli is ready to eat as chutney.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Kharoli recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Kharoli dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.