Planning to cook something new like delicious Koldil Chicken at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Koldil Chicken recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Koldil Chicken recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Koldil Chicken and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Koldil Chicken Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Koldil Chicken recipe, Koldil Chicken recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Koldil Chicken ingredients, Koldil Chicken calories:
Koldil Chicken Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Koldil Chicken Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Koldil Chicken ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 400 g chicken cut into curry cuts
- 1 big banana flower cleaned and chopped
- 4 tbsp onion paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 5-6 green chili slit
- 2-3 green cardmom
- 2-3 cloves
- 1 one inch cinnamon stick
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 sp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp mustard oil
- salt to taste
Koldil Chicken Recipe
This article will help you to make Koldil Chicken recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Koldil Chicken recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Marinate the chicken with 1 tsp ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice and a little salt. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, even better if the chicken can be left to marinate overnight.
- Boil the chopped banana flowers in salted water for 5-7 minutes. Drain from water, squeeze out any excess water, keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. When smoking hot, throw in the bay leaves, crushed cloves, cinnamon and green cardamom. Allow the spices to release their aroma.
- Add the onion paste, the remaining ginger paste, green chili paste and saute till oil starts to release from the masala.
- Now add the marinated chicken, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder, cook over a medium flame for 5 odd minutes.
- Throw in the banana flowers, give it a hearty mix and continue to cook over a medium flame till the chicken becomes tender, 15-20 mins I would say. Splash a little water if it is becoming a bit too dry.
- Cook till chicken is tender. Serve hot in front of your family members or friends.
Koldil Chicken Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Koldil Chicken recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Koldil Chicken dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.