Planning to cook something new like delicious Koldil Duck at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Koldil Duck recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Koldil Duck recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Koldil Duck and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Koldil Duck Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Koldil Duck recipe, Koldil Duck recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Koldil Duck ingredients, Koldil Duck calories:
Koldil Duck Recipe
This article will help you to make Koldil Duck recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Koldil Duck recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
Koldil Duck Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Koldil Duck Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Koldil Duck ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Chicken – 800 gms (curry cut)
- Koldil (banana flower) – 1 to 2
- Onion – 2 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Dry red chilies – 4
- Green chilies – 3 to 4 (split in halves)
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dahi – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
How To Make Koldil Duck At Home
- First of all, remove a few of the outer covers of the Koldil (Banana flower) and chopped the lighter part of the whole Koldil.
- After that peel and cut the potato into cubes.
- Heat a deep pan on flame, add 2 spoons of mustard oil
- At 4th step, add chilly, onion, garlic, ginger and masoor dal to it.
- After that add Tezpatta on it.
- At 6th step, add the banana flower and the potato on it.
- Now, add salt and turmeric, Black pepper powder and mix it well. Cover and put the flame on low and stir continuously for 10 minutes.
- At last, serve it hot in front of your family member or closed friends with steam rice.
Koldil Duck Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Koldil Duck recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Koldil Duck dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.