Planning to cook something new like delicious Kombdi vade at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Kombdi vade recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Kombdi vade recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Kombdi vade and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Kombdi vade Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Kombdi vade recipe, Kombdi vade recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Kombdi vade ingredients, Kombdi vade calories:
Kombdi vade Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Kombdi vade Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Kombdi vade ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Chicken cut into 16 pieces 800 grams
- Coconut chopped 1/4 bunch
- Ginger chopped 1 inch piece
- Garlic chopped 4-5 cloves
- Green chillies chopped 2-3
- Dry coconut (khopra) grated 1/2
- Whole dry red chilli 4-5
- Oil 4 tablespoons
- Onion chopped 5 measures
- Coconut grated 1 1/2 cups
- Malvani masala 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Vade flour 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Oil to deep fry
Kombdi vade Recipe
This article will help you to make Kombdi vade recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Kombdi vade recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- To make chicken curry, reserve one tablespoon chopped coriander leaves for garnish. Grind remaining coriander leaves to a paste along with ginger, garlic and green chillies and marinate the chicken in this paste.
- Dry roast grated dry coconut with whole red chillies in a thick-bottomed kadai, remove, cool and grind into a fine paste with half a cup of water.
- Heat one-tablespoon oil in a pan, add three fourth quantity of chopped onion, stir-fry till golden. Add fresh coconut; continue to cook on medium heat, stirring continuously till coconut also changes its colour to light brown. Cool and grind to a fine paste with half a cup of water. Heat remaining oil in a handi, add remaining chopped onion and stir-fry till golden brown. Add the green paste marinated chicken pieces and two cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- Stir in dry coconut and red chilli paste and Malvani garam masala. Continue to cook for three to four minutes on medium heat. Add the fresh coconut and onion paste and cook further on medium heat for three to four minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for three to four minutes. Add salt and mix thoroughly. Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot with vade. To make vade, take the vade flour in a bowl. Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli power and mix well. Make a well in the centre and pour two tablespoons of oil into it. Slowly mix in the flour. Add enough warm water and knead into a firm dough.
- Make marble sized balls. Take a piece of banana leaf and lightly grease it. Place the dough ball over it and lightly press and spread with the fingertips to a puri. If you do not have a banana leaf, grease your palms generously and spread the dough on your palms to form a puri. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the vade on medium heat till golden.
- Drain and serve hot with chicken curry.
Kombdi vade Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Kombdi vade recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Kombdi vade dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.