Planning to cook something new like delicious Kulcha/Koloocheh at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Kulcha/Koloocheh recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Kulcha/Koloocheh recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Kulcha/Koloocheh and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Kulcha/Koloocheh Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Kulcha/Koloocheh recipe, Kulcha/Koloocheh recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Kulcha/Koloocheh ingredients, Kulcha/Koloocheh calories:
Kulcha/Koloocheh Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Kulcha/Koloocheh ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
For the dough:
- 1 Kg Refined flour
- 400 Ml Water (add more if needed) (kneed all together for pliable dough)
- A pinch of Salt (optional)
- 100 Ml Canola oil
For the filling:
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Kg Potatoes (crushed), boiled
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds (crushed), roasted
- 2 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 2-3 Green coriander sprigs, chopped
- 1 Green chilli, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Anaar dana seed (crushed)
- Lemon juice
This article will help you to make Kulcha/Koloocheh recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Kulcha/Koloocheh recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Make a semi-firm dough with refined flour, water, salt and keep it covered with moist cloth for 1 hour in a cool place.
- Combine all filling ingredients, except canola oil, and gently fold together. Check seasoning.
- Dab some oil on your fingers and palms. Using them, make small balls (40-50 g each or size of medium potato) from dough and flatten to stuff with filling. Pack flattened dough with filling just enough to stuff and encase well.
- With a rolling pin, flatten wedges again.
- In a medium-hot, non-stick pan, brush wedges with canola oil and cook evenly on both sides. Serve wedges with coriander-mint chutney or curd (optional).
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Kulcha/Koloocheh recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Kulcha/Koloocheh dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.