Planning to cook something new like delicious Kulfi falooda at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Kulfi falooda recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Kulfi falooda recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Kulfi falooda and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Kulfi falooda Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Kulfi falooda recipe, Kulfi falooda recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Kulfi falooda ingredients, Kulfi falooda calories:
Kulfi falooda Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Kulfi falooda Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Kulfi falooda ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Falooda vermicelli soaked ½ cup
- Milk 2 cups
- Readymade kulfi as required
- Almonds 1 tablespo for garnishing
- Cashewnuts 1 tablespo for garnishing
- Pistachios 1 tablespo for garnishing
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) ¾ cup
- Subza soaked 8 tablespoons
- Cherries candied as required
- Rose syrup 8 teaspoons
- Raisins for garnishing
Kulfi falooda Recipe
This article will help you to make Kulfi falooda recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Kulfi falooda recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- To make the rabri, heat milk in a non-stick pan till it thickens.
- Add almonds, cashewnuts, pistachios and castor sugar, mix well and cook till the mixture reduces to half. Remove from heat and refrigerate to chill.
- Drain and place a portion of the falooda in individual glass mugs. Add 2 tablespoons subza, top with some kulfi cubes and cherries. Pour some prepared rabri, drizzle 2 teaspoons rose syrup.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachios, cashewnuts, raisins, kulfi piece and a cherry and serve immediately.
Kulfi falooda Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Kulfi falooda recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Kulfi falooda dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.