Planning to cook something new like delicious Kuzhakkattai at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Kuzhakkattai recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Kuzhakkattai recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Kuzhakkattai and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Kuzhakkattai Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Kuzhakkattai recipe, Kuzhakkattai recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Kuzhakkattai ingredients, Kuzhakkattai calories:
Kuzhakkattai Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Kuzhakkattai ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Rice flour : 1 cup
- Grated coconut : 1½ cup
- Thick jaggery syrup : ½ cup
- Cardamom powder : 1 tsp
- Ghee : 1 tsp
- Water : 1 cup
- Salt : A pinch
This article will help you to make Kuzhakkattai recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Kuzhakkattai recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Wash and soak the rice and dal together. Add the rest of the ingredients to soak except rai Jeera and hing.
- After an hour of soaking coarsely grind the mixture in a blender.
- In a kadai add oil and splutter the rai jeera and hing. Pour in the mixture and cook by stirring continuously till you achieve an upma consistency. There should be no lumps forming while stirring. Use a whisker for best results.
- Turn off the flame. Using ladle dipped in water take out small portions and place on a plate to cool. 5. Roll into an oval shape and steam for 10 to 12mins.
- Serve hot or cold with sambar or vattal kuzhambu and chutney.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Kuzhakkattai recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Kuzhakkattai dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.