Planning to cook something new like delicious Lilva Kachori at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Lilva Kachori recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Lilva Kachori recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Lilva Kachori and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Lilva Kachori Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Lilva Kachori recipe, Lilva Kachori recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Lilva Kachori ingredients, Lilva Kachori calories:
Lilva Kachori Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Lilva Kachori Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Lilva Kachori ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 100-gram tur dana
- 2 tbsp chilli coriander paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- to taste Sugar
- 1 lemon juice
- to taste Salt, chilli powder, turmeric as per taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut powder
- as needed Oil for frying
- 3/4 cup maida/ all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
Lilva Kachori Recipe
This article will help you to make Lilva Kachori recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Lilva Kachori recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all clean the tur dana.
- Now, crush it in chilli cutter.
- After that make a coarse paste of chilli coriander.
- Add oil in a pan, crushed tur Dana, and asafoetida and roast it for a while.
- Now, add sesame seeds and coconut powder, add all other masalas and add lemon juice, and sugar. After doing that cover it and cook for the next 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once cool make equal size balls out of it.
- In the nex step take 3/4 cup maida and 1/4 cup wheat flour and add 1 tbsp oil and water. Knead it and make the dough. After that rest, it for 15 minutes and make equal size ball of it. Roll small size roti.
- Now, fill it with stuffing and make all kachoris.
- In the next step, you have to fry it on medium flame in hot oil.
- At last, you are ready to serve. Enjoy this tempting farsan with green chutney.
Lilva Kachori Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Lilva Kachori recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Lilva Kachori dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.