Planning to cook something new like delicious Makki di roti, sarson da saag at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Makki di roti, sarson da saag recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Makki di roti, sarson da saag recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Makki di roti, sarson da saag and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Makki di roti, sarson da saag Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Makki di roti, sarson da saag recipe, Makki di roti, sarson da saag recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Makki di roti, sarson da saag ingredients, Makki di roti, sarson da saag calories:
Makki di roti, sarson da saag Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Makki di roti, sarson da saag Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Makki di roti, sarson da saag ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 750 gms sarson saag
- 250 gms palak saag
- 250 gms bathua saag
- 2 cups water with a pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup makki atta
- 4 Green chilli
- 25 gms ginger
- 2 Onions
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 100 gms ghee
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
For Makki ki Roti:
- 1/2 kg makki Atta
- Water (for kneading)
- Ghee (for frying)
Makki di roti, sarson da saag Recipe
This article will help you to make Makki di roti, sarson da saag recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Makki di roti, sarson da saag recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
How To Make Saag
- First of all, add the 3 saags, salt and water into pressure cooker and cook over lower heat for 1 1/2 hours.
- After that, squeeze out saag and keep saag water aside. Mash saag in cooker until coarsely ground, and add makki atta and stir.
- Once you done it, put back saag water and a little fresh water and boil over slow fire.
- Now, add green chillies an ginger and cook till sag gets thick,
- At 5th step, for Tadka, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, red pepper powder, garam masala, dhania and saute until onions are light brown
- At last, mix into saag and garnish with julienne of ginger freid in ghee.
How to make Makki ki Roti:
- In order to make Makki ki roti, knead the makki atta until it becomes a bal, ad atta to ry it and knead.
- After that heat the tava and add a little ghee so that it does not stick.
- Once you done it, make round shapes of makki roti on chakla and carefully transfer to the tava.
- Now, cook with ghee till golden brown.
- At last, server with hot sarson da ssag and gur and white butter in front of your family member of friends.
Makki di roti, sarson da saag Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Makki di roti, sarson da saag recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Makki di roti, sarson da saag dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.