Planning to cook something new like delicious Mantu at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Mantu recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Mantu recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Mantu and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Mantu Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Mantu recipe, Mantu recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Mantu ingredients, Mantu calories:
Mantu Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Mantu ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
Ingredients for the Mantu
- 2 cups ground beef or lamb
- 2/3 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 package of egg roll or wonton wraps
Ingredients for the Mixed Vegetable Sauce
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- Vegetable or olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
This article will help you to make Mantu recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Mantu recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add the garlic, ground beef, coriander, and some salt. Cook until the meat is half-way cooked for about 15 to 20 minutes. Add a few dashes of black pepper to taste and then remove from heat.
- Mix in the cup of raw chopped onions with the meat and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Cut egg roll wraps into 4″ diameter circles or squares. Place approximately one tablespoon of the cooled ground meat and onion mixture onto each wrap. To make the wraps stick together easily, wet the edges with water (you may use your fingers or a basting brush). Fold over first two opposite ends of the egg roll wrap, followed by other two ends to enclose dumplings. Press the edges tightly to seal together. Continue doing this with the remaining wraps.
- Take the racks out of the steamer dish. Add water to the dish, cover, and bring to boil. Grease the bottom of the steamer racks with oil to prevent sticking and place the dumplings on top, leaving some room in between each dumpling so they don’t stick together. Once the water has come to a boil, place the racks filled with dumplings back on to the steamer dish. Cover lid and steam for approximately 40 minutes.
- While the dumplings are steaming, prepare the vegetable sauce mixture.
Vegetable Sauce Cooking Instructions
- Heat the oil over a medium-high heat. Add onions and sauté for about 5-6 minutes, or until soft and somewhat translucent. Add garlic, turmeric, and cumin to sauté for two additional minutes.
- Add tomato paste and salt, and heat for one minute.
- Add frozen vegetable mix and stir/cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add a pinch of black pepper to taste. (Optional)
- 1 cup strained Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon of lime or lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Now that the dumplings have cooked, add a thin layer of the yogurt mixture to a large serving plate.
- Place the steamed dumplings on top.
- Pour some more of the yogurt mixture on top of the dumplings and coat everything with the vegetable sauce.
- Garnish with dried mint and a little bit of cayenne pepper.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Mantu recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Mantu dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.