Planning to cook something new like delicious Masor Koni at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Masor Koni recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Masor Koni recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Masor Koni and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Masor Koni Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Masor Koni recipe, Masor Koni recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Masor Koni ingredients, Masor Koni calories:
Masor Koni Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Masor Koni Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Masor Koni ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Fish eggs – about 200 gm (washed well)
- Onion – two (finely chopped)
- Tomato – One (finely chopped)
- Ginger and garlic (pounded)
- Dry red chilli -two
- Green chilli – two
- Mustard oil – about two to three tablespoons
- Salt and turmeric (as per your taste)
- Coriander leaves (optional)
Masor Koni Recipe
This article will help you to make Masor Koni recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Masor Koni recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Wash the fish eggs properly and boil them for about a minute or two. Take them off the water; pour oil in a pan and deep fry them. Keep them aside.
- Further heat oil in a pan; add the dry chillies, onions, tomato, ginger-garlic paste and fry them for some time. Add salt and turmeric powder, followed by the fried fish eggs. Fry them together for some more time. Add green chillis on top. Your fish egg is ready in a jiffy!
Masor Koni Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Masor Koni recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Masor Koni dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.