Planning to cook something new like delicious Methi saag, chaulai saab at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Methi saag, chaulai saab recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Methi saag, chaulai saab recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Methi saag, chaulai saab and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Methi saag, chaulai saab Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Methi saag, chaulai saab recipe, Methi saag, chaulai saab recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Methi saag, chaulai saab ingredients, Methi saag, chaulai saab calories:
Methi saag, chaulai saab Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Methi saag, chaulai saab Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Methi saag, chaulai saab ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Chaulai- 500 gms
- Aloo- 2 medium size
- Onion- 1 medium size
- Garlic-5-6 flakes
- Ginger- 1 teaspoon
- Green Chili-1-2
- Red Chili-1/ Degi Mirch Powder
- Cumin seeds- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 1 small teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds- 1 small teaspoon
- Garam Masala- 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida (Hing)- ¼ of teaspoon
- Oil- 2-3 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Methi saag, chaulai saab Recipe
This article will help you to make Methi saag, chaulai saab recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Methi saag, chaulai saab recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and 1 red chili. When it splutters, add finely chopped ginger and garlic. Saute till it turns light brown.
- Add chopped onions and green chilies to it and cook till onions turn golden brown.
- Now add coriander powder, turmeric powder, hing (asafetida), degi mirch and salt and mix it well.
- Add chopped potatoes in the mix and sauté on low flame for about 4-5 minutes.
- Then add finely chopped chaulai leaves in it and mix well. Put some garam masala over it and 1/4th cup of water in it.
- Cover the lid and cook it on the low flame for around 15-20 minutes till the leaves become soft.
- Serve this healthy and tasty dish with steamed rice, roti or parantha.
Methi saag, chaulai saab Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Methi saag, chaulai saab recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Methi saag, chaulai saab dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.