Planning to cook something new like delicious Naan Roti at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Naan Roti recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Naan Roti recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Naan Roti and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Naan Roti Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Naan Roti recipe, Naan Roti recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Naan Roti ingredients, Naan Roti calories:
Naan Roti Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Naan Roti Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Naan Roti ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (plain flour, Maida)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup yogurt (room temperature )
- 1-1/2 tsp oil (canola, vegetable)
- 1/4 cup look warm water use as needed
- 1 tbsp clear butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp green chili finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Naan Roti Recipe
This article will help you to make Naan Roti recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Naan Roti recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- For garnishing mix all the ingredients, butter, salt, cilantro, and green chili Set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, add 1 tablespoon of oil and yogurt mix it well. Then add the water gradually to make very soft dough but not sticky. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough well. Apply light oil to the dough and cover. Let the dough sit for about 3 hours in warm place.
Dough should be about 1-1/2 time, knead the dough again on floured surface. Divide the dough in four parts, lightly roll into the flour, cover the balls and let it sit for about five minutes before rolling.
- Roll the naan one at a time on a lightly floured surface little less than 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle the water lightly on one side of the naan.
- Heat the tawa on medium heat, to check if tawa is ready sprinkle the few drops of water on tawa, water should sizzle.
- Put water side naan over tawa, once the naan start bubbling and dough start drying, turn the tawa over flames keeping about 2 inch away from the flames to cook the naan from top. Note: yes naan will stick to tawa and will not fall of, this the reason you cannot use the nonstick skillet.
- Once naan browned to your satisfaction, remove, and spread the butter mix over. Place in a on a plate and cover with a cloth to keep warm until serving.
Naan Roti Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Naan Roti recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Naan Roti dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.