Planning to cook something new like delicious Nantar/Yakhni at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Nantar/Yakhni recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Nantar/Yakhni recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Nantar/Yakhni and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Nantar/Yakhni Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Nantar/Yakhni recipe, Nantar/Yakhni recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Nantar/Yakhni ingredients, Nantar/Yakhni calories:
Nantar/Yakhni Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Nantar/Yakhni ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
This article will help you to make Nantar/Yakhni recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Nantar/Yakhni recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Wash and clean the mutton and keep aside. Pour some hot water over the mutton and allow it to rest for 5-7 minutes. Now, throw the water away and wash the mutton again.
- Heat ghee in a deep bottomed pan. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, clove, whole red chilli and cook on low flame till the spices begin to crackle. Ensure that you add the whole red chillies towards the end otherwise they will turn black.
- Now add mutton, turmeric,salt (you can add it as per your taste) and satue for 5-7 minutes on medium flame. Now reduce the flame and coook covered till the mutton softens and is fully cooked. You can add a little water if you feel the need.
- Whip the curd well and add it to the mutton. Ensure that the mutton is uncovered and the flame is at the lowest. Now powder the fennel, mix it with dry ginger powder and add it to the mutton.
- Add red clilli powder and cook till the mixture thickens. Now dissolve saffron in milk and add it to the mutton. Stir for 2-3 minutes, remove from fire and serve hot.PS: It is a traditional recipe and has several variations. Please share the way your mom cooked it at home in the comment box below and we will publish it in her name.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Nantar/Yakhni recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Nantar/Yakhni dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.