Planning to cook something new like delicious Narenge Palau at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Narenge Palau recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Narenge Palau recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Narenge Palau and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Narenge Palau Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Narenge Palau recipe, Narenge Palau recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Narenge Palau ingredients, Narenge Palau calories:
Narenge Palau Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Narenge Palau Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Narenge Palau ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Khelaal e Nareenge (Orange zest) 1 cup
- Baadaam (Almonds) 1/2 cup
- Pista (Pistachio) 1/2 cup
- Bering (Rice) 4 cups
- Sugar (Boora) 1/4 cup
- Masaala e deeg (Hail)
Narenge Palau Recipe
This article will help you to make Narenge Palau recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Narenge Palau recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all put your orange zest in a bowl and add boiled water to it. Leave it for a while and then drain the water out of the zest and again fill it with boiled water repeat this step at least 5 times.
- In another bowl add the almond and pistachio and top it with boiled water. Leave it until it is cooled then drain the water out and peel them all (girls this might take a little time but have patience)
- Now that your you have everything ready (Orange zest, peeled almonds, peeled pistachio) in a frying pan add some oil…then add your orange zest and give it a few good stir, then add your almonds and pistachios and mix them all well. Turn the stove off and leave it for a while. When it is all done add your sugar on top of it and give it a good stir. This will give it a sweet taste. (Sprinkle some cardamoms on top; this will give it a wonderful smell.)
- Palow a pukhta mekonin dar waqte damm dadan e deeg, mix e khelaal e naareng ra dar yak gosha e deega andakhta ba hamraye bering cover mekonin taa ke khoob damm bekhashad….
- When your food is ready, in a large platter add the rice and top it with some meat (yakhni) then add some more rice on top and cover it all with your khelaal mix. When you are ready to take it to dastarkhwaan sprinkle some more hail on top (just to make your guests to WOW with that nice smell of your food…) Enjoy!!!
Narenge Palau Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Narenge Palau recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Narenge Palau dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.