Planning to cook something new like delicious Osh Pyozee at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Osh Pyozee recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Osh Pyozee recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Osh Pyozee and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Osh Pyozee Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Osh Pyozee recipe, Osh Pyozee recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Osh Pyozee ingredients, Osh Pyozee calories:
Osh Pyozee Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Osh Pyozee Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Osh Pyozee ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 2 oz. (50 grams) raw rice
- 3 onions
- 1lb. (500 grams) ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 5 prunes
- Corn oil
Osh Pyozee Recipe
This article will help you to make Osh Pyozee recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Osh Pyozee recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Parboil the rice for 3-4 minutes.
- Peel the onions and cut one slit in each, through to the center (see video).
- Drop onions into boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Transfer the onions to cold water, and gently separate the layers.
- Mix the ground beef with the parboiled rice, salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Cut the prunes in half.
- In the center of each onion layer, place half a prune and a few tablespoons of the meat mixture. Roll the onion tightly around the filling and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and bake at 210°F (100°C) for 2 hours. Serve warm.
Osh Pyozee Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Osh Pyozee recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Osh Pyozee dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.