Planning to cook something new like delicious Palak paneer at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Palak paneer recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Palak paneer recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Palak paneer and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Palak paneer Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Palak paneer recipe, Palak paneer recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Palak paneer ingredients, Palak paneer calories:
|Recipe Serving||4 People|
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||50 minutes|
Palak paneer Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Palak Paneer Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Palak paneer ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 500 gms spinach, pureed
- 15-16 Paneer cubes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion paste (boiled), grated
- 1/2 cup tomato, pureed
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, powdered
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 nos black cardamom (crushed)
- 1 tbsp cream
Palak Paneer Recipe
This article will help you to make Palak Paneer recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Palak paneer recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First, you have to boil spinach in a pressure cooker and grind it to make palak puree.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and fry paneer cube in it until golden brown.
- After that remove the paneer cubes and put cumin, when it splutters, add a bay leaf.
- After adding bay leaf, just wait for a few moments and notice when it starts to crackle add garlic, onion paste, and ginger. You need to cook until it gets pinkish-brown in color.
- After doing this heavy stuff, its time to add garam masala, salt, coriander powder along with red pepper. You need to stir till everything well mixed.
- In the next step, you have to add tomato puree and stir fry over medium heat.
- Add spinach and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- After adding spinach and saute, add paneer cubes to the mix and turn around a few times to completely mix it with the palak gravy.
- At last, pour some cream over, mix well and serve hot.
Palak paneer Nutritional Information (Calories)
|Carbs In Palak Paneer||14.9761 g Carbs|
|Fats In Palak Paneer||38.59805 0 Fats|
|Protein In Palak Paneer||30.2705 g Protein|
|Calories In Palak Paneer||528.4145 KCal 0|
|Calcium In Palak Paneer||539.542 mg|
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Palak paneer dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.