Planning to cook something new like delicious Paneer butter masala at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Paneer butter masala recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Paneer butter masala recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Paneer butter masala and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Paneer butter masala Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Paneer butter masala recipe, Paneer butter masala recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Paneer butter masala ingredients, Paneer butter masala calories:
Paneer butter masala Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Paneer butter masala Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Paneer butter masala ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Paneer (cottage cheese) cut into triangles 500 grams
- Butter 5 tablespoons
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Bay leaves 2
- Cloves 2
- Cinnamon 2 one-inch
- Dried red chilies broken 2
- Coriander seeds crushed 2 tablespoons
- Onion sliced 1 medium
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Tomatoes chopped 5-6 medium
- Salt to taste
- Kasoori methi crushed ½ teaspoon
- Fresh cream 2 tablespoons
- Coriander sprig for garnish
Paneer butter masala Recipe
This article will help you to make Paneer butter masala recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Paneer butter masala recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- First of all, heat 3 tablespoons butter with 1 teaspoon oil in a Kadai.
- After doing that, add cloves, red chillies, bay leaves, cinnamon, and half of the crushed coriander seeds. Once you did that, saute it for 30 seconds.
- The next step is, add onion and stir-fry for half a minute and add garlic paste and ginger paste. After adding them, cook it for more half a minute. Now add tomatoes, coriander powder, and red chilli.
- Cook it on high heat till oil leaves the masala and puree the mixture.
- Now, heat the remaining butter in a no-stick pan, cook the pureed mixture for 2 minutes. Now add paneer pieces and salt into in it. Add a ½ cup of water and cook it on low heat for the next five minutes.
- At last, sprinkle kasoori methi and mix it lightly. After doing that, turn off your device and mix in the cream and serve hot by garnishing with coriander spring in front of your family members of friends.
Paneer butter masala Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Paneer butter masala recipe has the following nutrition :
- Calories: 2233 Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45.1 gm
- Protein: 102.2 gm
- Fat: 182.6 gm
- Other : 0
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Paneer butter masala dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.