Planning to cook something new like delicious Paneer tikka masala at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Paneer tikka masala recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Paneer tikka masala recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Paneer tikka masala and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Paneer tikka masala Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Paneer tikka masala recipe, Paneer tikka masala recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Paneer tikka masala ingredients, Paneer tikka masala calories:
|Recipe Serving||4 People|
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 Hour 10 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||1 Hour 25 minutes|
Paneer tikka masala Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Paneer tikka masala Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Paneer tikka masala ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1/2 Kg paneer
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- Marinade for paneer tikka:
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 brown cardamom
- 10 green cardamom
- 1/2 tbsp cloves
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 pcs star anise
- 1/2 tbsp shahee zeera
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tbsp dry mango powder
- 1/2 tbsp chaat masala
- 2 green chilli, chopped
- 100 gms curd (whisked)
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- coriander leaves, chopped
- mint leaves, chopped
Paneer tikka masala Recipe
This article will help you to make Paneer tikka masala recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Paneer tikka masala recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
Creating Marination For Paneer Tikka Recipe:
- First thing first, collect these things, dry roast and pound cumin seeds, coriander seeds, brown cardamom, green cardamom, cloves, black pepper, star anise and shahee zeera in a mortar and make a pestle.
- After doing the first step, take a bowl and add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, chaat masala, ginger garlic paste, kashmiri chilli powder, refined oil, coriander leaves chopped, mint leaves chopped, lime, salt, green chilli, whisked curd and hara masala.
- At last, mix them all well.
For Grilling Panner Tikka
- The first step is, take a tray and spread some julienne onion, paneer cubes, tomatoes and capsicum.
- After that mix the masala in the tray and marinate the paneer cubes well.
- The next thing you have to do is Skewer the tikkas for roasting.
- Keep your marinated paneer tikkas in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, grill the tikkas till cooked.
- At last, serve the paneer tikka hot with your family.
Paneer tikka masala Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Paneer tikka masala recipe has 278 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Paneer tikka masala dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.