Planning to cook something new like delicious Pani Pitha at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Pani Pitha recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Pani Pitha recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Pani Pitha and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Pani Pitha Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Pani Pitha recipe, Pani Pitha recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Pani Pitha ingredients, Pani Pitha calories:
Pani Pitha Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Pani Pitha Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Pani Pitha ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Wheat flour
- Salt / Sugar to taste
- Onion for the salted version
- very little oil for frying
Pani Pitha Recipe
This article will help you to make Pani Pitha recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Pani Pitha recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Mix wheat and sugar and salt+ onion. If you like sweet salt taste, then do not add the onion and add salt and sugar both to taste. Add water and mix well. It should be neither too thick nor thin. Can be of the same density as that of a cake batter.
- Heat a flat pan to a medium hot. sprinkle some oil. Take a medium scoop of the batter. Add to the pan and spread fast in a circular motion. Low the flame. Cover for sometime ( it depends on the thickness of you pan). Reverse it and cook the other side. if you want a little crispy, add some more oil. Once cooked remove from flame and repeat the process for the rest of the ‘pitha’.
- Your pitha is ready. You can use rice flour in place of wheat flour. But you need practice to do so. You can have it with hot tea. You can serve it with Dry Potato veg ( xukan aaloo bhaaji) or simply honey.
Pani Pitha Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Pani Pitha recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Pani Pitha dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.