Planning to cook something new like delicious Pani Tenga at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Pani Tenga recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Pani Tenga recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Pani Tenga and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Pani Tenga Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Pani Tenga recipe, Pani Tenga recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Pani Tenga ingredients, Pani Tenga calories:
Pani Tenga Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
Pani Tenga Ingredients
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Pani Tenga ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- Black Mustard seeds – 100 grms
- 1/2 cup thekera Tenga pulp,(mangosteen pulp/Garcinia pedunculata) or Tamarind pulp or Lemon juice
- Banana leaf – 1 no (Tender the leaf by heating on fire)
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of sugar
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp (optional)
Pani Tenga Recipe
This article will help you to make Pani Tenga recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Pani Tenga recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Wash the mustard seeds carefully and leave them to dry completely.
- When the seeds became completely dried grind them ( keep in mind that don’t grind the seeds into a fine powder form)
- Add the all ingredients and the souring agent of your choice(Here I have used Thekera Tenga pulp (mangosteen pulp/Garcinia pedunculata))
- Mix them well and knead to get a dough out of it.
- Now wrap the dough with a banana leaf and tie with a string carefully to make a parcel or small packet as shown in the picture.
- keep the parcel inside a container and let it mature for about 3 to 4 days…
- After 3-4 days Panitenga or Kahudi will be ready to serve
Pani Tenga Calories
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Pani Tenga recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Pani Tenga dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.