Planning to cook something new like delicious Panjeeri at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Panjeeri recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Panjeeri recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Panjeeri and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Panjeeri Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Panjeeri recipe, Panjeeri recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Panjeeri ingredients, Panjeeri calories:
|Recipe Serving||4 People|
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
|Total Cook Time||55 minutes|
Panjeeri Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Panjeeri ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
- 1/2 Kg Atta (whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 Kg Ghee
- 200 Gram Chaar magaz (dried melon, water-melon, pumpkin seeds)
- 100 Gram Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Ajwain (thymol/carom seeds)
- 1/2 Tbsp Sonth (dried ginger powder)
- 50 Gram Makhana (dried lotus seeds)
- 1 Kg Sugar or boora, powdered
- 100 Gram Gond (edible gum crystals)
This article will help you to make Panjeeri recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Panjeeri recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- Fry the gond in the ghee, first over high and then over low heat, till cooked through (it puffs up, and when cooked through, you can cut through it).
- Remove with a slotted spoon, and grind in a blender, very fine.
- In the same ghee, fry the makahanas till brown, remove and fry almonds and then the magaz.
- Roast the atta and ajwain in the remaindered ghee till a light brown (over low heat).
- Remove from heat, mix in the almonds, magaz, sonth, makahana and gond and leave to cool.
- When cool, mix in the sugar and serve or store.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Panjeeri recipe has 512 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Panjeeri dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.