Planning to cook something new like delicious Papadum at home or hotel for the first time but and don’t know the exact Papadum recipe, here at ingredients recipes with the help of many expert chefs. We would try to give you a brief and understandable article with simple steps on how to make Papadum recipe at home. Follow these steps and make delicious Papadum and serve in the front of your loved one.
How To Make Papadum Recipe At Home [Simple Steps]
This article has the following things including like Papadum recipe, Papadum recipe Sanjeev Kapoor, Papadum ingredients, Papadum calories:
Papadum Recipe Sanjeev Kapoor
With the help of Sanjeev Kapoor method, we at ingredients recipes try to provide you the best and easiest method on how you can make any dish like this one. Sanjeev Kapoor is India’s one of the best chefs. He is famous for his simplicity and for making understand any dish method easily.
In this section of this article, ingredients recipes will give the number of lists of Papadum ingredients. Prepare your stuff for the dish and be double sure that you have all Ingredients as this section have.
flour, ground into flour using a grain grinder
1/2 ground, 1/2 whole
This article will help you to make Papadum recipe. We have used professional chef method to make you understand, how you can make this dish at home just by following simple steps given in this article. The only thing you have to do is just follow the Papadum recipe procedure and make this dish at your home.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, black pepper, cumin, and salt. Add the water and knead the dough by hand until it is smooth.
- Depending on the flour you may need to add more or less water to reach the desired consistency. It should be wet enough to hold together but not too sticky.
- Divide the dough into 12 to 15 balls and roll out one ball at a time to a very thin round layer about ⅛ inch thick on a lightly oiled surface.
- Place on lightly oiled cookie sheets. Place the papadums in the oven preheated to about 200℉ (100℃) F. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Fry in a non-stick skillet in a small amount of oil (or you could dry fry them) until they are crispy but do not let them brown.
Calories depend on types of dishes, different dishes have a different amount of calories like this Papadum recipe has 50 calories.
Cooking is one of the best hobbies and most of us like to do it. We guess you enjoyed the whole procedure of making Papadum dish at home or at the office. No matter this is your first time or you are a kitchen master, we elaborated in such a manner that you will not face any kind problem on making it. Our team is 24/7 available for you, feel free to contact us anytime.